Thursday, May 24, 2007

My First Pictorial

No, you sickos, not me. Although if the price is right, I will take my clothes off for the camera.

This is a brief picture history of Jason Giambi. I'm not saying he's the only guy to ever drink a um, "protein shake" or two, he's just the only one who seems so Goddamn desperate and hellbent to tell the world he drank about 57,000 "protein shakes" over the course of his career. Today, we'll take a look at the progress he has made in three easy steps. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Ready?

This is young Jason Giambi (shocking, I know) playing for Team USA on his 1991 Topps Traded card. Card collectors will know what I'm talking about there. Ready for the Oakland A's days?

Dude's made some progress. That's quite the set of guns after drinkin' shakes, rubbin' in cream, and liftin' weights. What does he look like now?

This is what you look like when you've been "Stienbrennered." Also see Johnny Damon.

No comments: