Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some Time Off


This sort of sucks, but I won't be able write about Boston as they begin the ALCS against the Cleveland Indians. It's for good reason because this weekend I'll be getting hitched. That's right, that handsome fellow in the picture above was lucky enough to dupe that attractive lady into marriage. How'd I do that?

Anyway, if all goes well in the ALCS I may even miss a World Series game or two since our honeymoon is after our wedding this weekend. Hopefully Mexico has more than just ESPN Deportes so I'm not stuck with Futbol Mexicano all week.

I knew this was going to happen. I'd get married in the fall and the Sox would have a good shot to go all the way. I wanted to get married when it wasn't the middle of playoff baseball and college football season, but she did. Guess who won that argument?

In any event...Go Sox!!!!

No comments: