Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whitey's Revenge

Here at KC Bean Boy, I'm trying to be as up to date as possible from now on. Sure, I've failed to write about Dustin Pedroia earning AL Rookie of the Year honors and Kevin Youkilis winning his first Gold Glove. These are things I had been calling for for some time and do not make that much of an impact on me.

What does make an impact is when I wanted to get on ESPN tonight to research some stats for my college football page and couldn't because this asshole had to go and get indicted. OJ, now Barry! Get ready...3...2...1...racism! I know I can't wait.

Are we really all still hung up on this? Does Barry Bonds having the all-time home run record really bring a tear of sorrow to our eye? Get over it. Tell your kids a different bedtime story. The sanctity of the game isn't something I've been concerned with since 1994. You shouldn't care either. So he wanted to hit a bunch of home runs and make his balls small because he has an inferiority complex to Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa. Hey, if I were Bonds and had to take a backseat to those fuckholes I'd be able to live with some bacne (BACK-nee).

It is funny to me (and almost ironic, but not really) that the people that defend him in San Fran pay $1000 a ticket or nothing at all because it's given to them and paid for by their corporate account to watch him in person, then go back to punching their Blackberry's or talking on their cell phones during the rest of the lineup, and then resume watching the game when he's up again. Most of these people who watch games at SBC or AT&T or whatever they're calling their ballpark these days wouldn't know a split-finger fastball from a split finger in their ass.

And give Mike Lowell his four year deal already. I'm tired of sitting around refreshing the transactions page on ESPN, if I could get to it right now that is.

Oh, I also found out today that Madden 08 comes in an Espanol edition...

No comments: